Monday, April 12

Monday morning survival tools

As pleasant as Monday mornings are, here are a few things that made this morning a little more bearable:

~Benefit Lemon-Aid color-correcting eyelid primer (a must every morning, it makes me instantly at least look awake and eye shadow goes on smoother)

~A spritz of Fresh Sugar Lemon body spray, a perfect clean summer scent

~Large fountain coke zero from Burger King

~Crack the windows driving to work

~NPR, oh wait except that it has the opposite effect, but I feel like I'm bettering myself/accomplishing something as opposed to listening to Lady Gaga's Bad Romance for the thousanth time

~Yoplait red velvet yogurt (SO good and just 100 calories) with Trader Joe's lowfat vanilla granola mixed in

~Tazo cucumber white tea, a snap purchase while grocery shopping last night, refreshing!

~Sour gummy vitamin

~Plotting about a top that is on sale at JCrew I may go snap up on my lunch break

~Already thinking about next weekend, I want to go to the Dogwood Festival at Piedmont Park!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails