So I cleaned out my closet last weekend and decided that one area I am seriously lacking in is quality shoes. I would like to own every shoe from Tory Burch, but since I have to eat and pay stupid bills that's not so likely to happen. They're the first ballet flats I've ever owned that don't hurt my feet. I'm loving
these, what would they not go with?

Now I'm sure you're thinking you can buy those anywhere for 1/4 of the price but like I said the whole not hurting my feet thing is important. I've bought $12 H&M flats (don't recommend wearing the first day on a new job) to $50 flats to $200 Tory Burch reva flats. It's like a chi straightener, some things are just worth the investment.
And I just stumbled across these
New Balance shoes sold at Nest West. You can't go wrong with cute tennis shoes!
No comments:
Post a Comment