While getting my daily news headlines on cnn.com this morning, an article titled
Fatty foods may cause cocaine-like addiction caught my eye (I know weird that would interest me). This article then led me to Health.com and
a list of tips on curbing cravings. One tip they have -
Check It Off - get an index card and make a check everytime you resist something. Apparently, "You need to do this 15 times in a row before you’ll be able to conquer any craving." If I could defeat my cupcake cravings, I might could fulfill my dream of owning a cupcake bakery and not weighing 300 lbs! Here's my progress so far:

The lone check mark represents leftover birthday cupcakes a coworker brought in today. And since then I have resisted chocolate birthday cake at lunch. I'm going to reward myself when I've gotten 15 check marks with Yogurtberry and a new itunes playlist. My carrots with fatfree italian dressing I'm eating right now are soooo good!
1 comment:
That's a good idea!
Post a Comment