Weekend mornings are officially my favorite time of the week. I used to sleep the morning away or if I did happen to wake up early I would meet it with resentment. Now I revel in getting up at about 8:30 or 9. Love waking up feeling rested and that I might actually accomplish a few things that day. My weekend morning routine consists of getting up, making a massive mug of english breakfast or vanilla chai tea, crawling back into bed but propped up on pillows, read and just take in the quiet (and the chirping birds). I am obsessed with my bedroom window. If it's a grey day like today I light a candle to make it all the cozier. With warm spring days rapidly approaching I love opening my balcony doors to let in fresh air. Now if only Monday mornings could be this pleasant.
Sunday, March 28
Sunday morning
Weekend mornings are officially my favorite time of the week. I used to sleep the morning away or if I did happen to wake up early I would meet it with resentment. Now I revel in getting up at about 8:30 or 9. Love waking up feeling rested and that I might actually accomplish a few things that day. My weekend morning routine consists of getting up, making a massive mug of english breakfast or vanilla chai tea, crawling back into bed but propped up on pillows, read and just take in the quiet (and the chirping birds). I am obsessed with my bedroom window. If it's a grey day like today I light a candle to make it all the cozier. With warm spring days rapidly approaching I love opening my balcony doors to let in fresh air. Now if only Monday mornings could be this pleasant.
Labels:
Condo Stuff,
Obsessions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
reading this on a Monday morning made me seriously miss the weekend :(
But I totally agree with weekend mornings too! Love them! :)
Post a Comment