~So last night in a feeble attempt to be healthy and not gnaw my hand off from hunger, I microwaved some spinach leaves from a bag of spinach that I usually just eat on sandwiches and omelets. It was surprisingly really good! The salt and pepper I liberally poured on didn't hurt either. It made a great side to my tomato soup, Special K crackers and clementines. Oh and some cereal. I was starving ok, it was like 8 o'clock and I had just got out of a particularly humiliating pilates class.
~This gold bracelet my mom gave me for Christmas that I randomly came across a pic of on one of my regular blogs:

~Finally got internet installed at my condo. Commence the blogging and celeb gossip reading from home!
~The book I'm currently reading, Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner, and the movie, It's Complicated
~Jersey Shore. Nothing else to add to that.
Dislikes:
~The movie, "Nine", there were some catchy songs (Kate Hudson and Fergie's were my favs) but it could have been amazing and it just wasn't, esp when I was expecting it to be a Moulin Rouge or Chicago.
~Running in the morning, oh wait except that I haven't since before the holidays. Sleepy + Cold = So not happening
~No more holidays or upcoming vacas to look forward to. Sigh. I have it so rough I know. But Ky friends are visiting next weekend, Ga Aquarium here we come!
~The girl who hooked up with a producer on The Bachelor last night. Classy!
1 comment:
spinach leaves and clementines after a pilates class? i had a chicken sandwhich (with fries) last night, sans the exercise. so i dont want to hear about it...:)
Post a Comment