~After a restful night's sleep of no less than 10 hours, get up only to snuggle with one of these blankets, latte in hand by a cozy fire for some quiet time, and Annie in lap who doesn't throw up any today.

~Brunch at Flying Biscuit, Ria's Bluebird or Buckhead Diner, anywhere that has biscuits and gravy really
~And then maybe a leisurely walk with a golden, bichon and cavalier in a cute area, and the leashes never tangle
~Then take a Forever 21/H&M/Anthropologie/Urban Outfitters/Little 5 Points and Highlands boutiques shopping spree
~Afternoon of pampering - mani/pedi's, massage, facials, etc. And snacks must be present (preferably CamiCake cupcakes, sushi and cucumber water - Martha Stewart has a pitcher waiting for her at work everyday)

~Then home to lay by the pool in the sun (the sun doesn't burn me on my perfect day) to read a surprise released Harry Potter book that is the best one yet.
~Dress up, out to dinner somewhere I've never been, and then out dancing where they play Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" and Black Eyed Peas "Ima Be" a lot!
My perfect day sounds like a day in Paris Hilton's life. Ugh, oh well emphasis on day. And it goes without saying I'm with people I like. And there's no traffic in Atl. And I'm able to stay out past 10 without getting tired like an 80 year-old.
Cue reader participation: What does your perfect day look like?
5 comments:
Okay, for my perfect day:
-I would wake up to find that it has magically turned into Fall, even though its January.
-I would open all the windows to let in the crisp autumn air, but also have a fire in the fireplace.
-Play WiiFit for at least an hour.:)
-Then go to Sunny Point Cafe, & there is no line.
-Go to Whale's Back (a waterfall)and be the only ones there. Share a picnic, swim, and lay out in the sun. (its now magically summer)
-Go home, have a leisurely time getting ready, and go out to Le Bouchon for dinner and then commense to The Vault for drinks.
-Spend the end of the evening by the fire(its now back to winter weather)having an interesting conversation & then reading an amazing book before bed.
I inclination not concur on it. I think nice post. Especially the title-deed attracted me to be familiar with the sound story.
Oh. My perfect day, an interesting subject. Although I am not a frequenter of this site, I'll have a go:
I wake up and there is lovely greenery all around (my house is located in lots of trees on my perfect day). I step out on the porch to deeply inhale the shrubbery about.
And suddenly I'm hungry. I run inside, I grab a banana, a twix, a slim jim, a twinkie, a pepsi, left over turkey, 3 leaves of spinach, and 7 spears of asparagus.
Back to the porch to read The Green Mile, my favorite. But the post on the porch has become a distraction- was that nick there before? Is it in the shape of a W?
I have plenty of time to think, wonder aloud. Where did the word "porch" come from? Did it begin as "orch"? Why would that be and who in the blazes came up with it?
I would then hop on a train to go see the jam band Stripe until the early hours of the morning.
And back to the porch with me. Oh the sweet scent of greenery and time for contemplation. And perhaps and interesting show to watch until bedtime.
I love this post, Ashley! It was so relaxing to read!
Now if I could actually HAVE a perfect day just like that...
Love Cornelius' response!
Post a Comment