Ventured on a mini road trip with a couple of my small group girls to North Georgia yesterday to enjoy the amazing fall weather in the apple orchards. We went to the Reece Apple House and the Red Apple Barn. We barely missed picking season, but that didn't stop us from strolling through the apple trees, cooing at the baby animals in the petting zoo, breathing in the smog free air and of course taking full advantage of the shops full of delectable treats where I managed to consume an apple pie in 3.5 seconds:
ridiculous pics taken on my friend's iphone
We made a pit stop at the JCrew outlet on the way home where I never cease to amaze myself at how quickly I can spend $ (their cords are sale for $25!) and then ended the day with Mexican for dinner. When I got home I passed out in bed and watched Desp. Housewives, my kind of day!
ridiculous pics taken on my friend's iphone




No comments:
Post a Comment