Wednesday, November 11

Things I'm excited about

~Eating dinner here tonight.
~Apple picking this weekend! And I'm told there's a store that sells apple butter and apple pies, mmm.

~Going to Asheville, NC to visit Sarah next weekend! Last time I visited I was in between jobs, so excited to be able to shop and eat out more this time. Love downtown Asheville.

~OMG New Moon out next Friday!

~Thanksgiving in 14 days!
~Fun Holiday office festivities: a Thanksgiving potluck, Holiday week - tacky sweater Monday, tree/cube decorating Tuesday, cookie swap Wednesday, etc., a party for inner city children and an office wide party. Btw I'm on the Holiday Planning Committee that's why I already know about everything.
~I get to keep Jake in between Thanksgiving and Christmas! Oh wait, Tim changed his mind so now Jake will be in Vermont over the holidays. Sigh. As sad as I am that he's not coming, I now work at a dog free job so it wouldn't have been like last year. Just wish I could throw him another birthday party :(
~Full week of vaca over Christmas :) I'm trying to think of some good projects/crafting to do.

2 comments:

sarah said...

Yay! I cant wait til next weekend!!

Kb_Mal said...

ummm... and the Belk event?!?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails