Tuesday, October 13

Next project

Found this adorably rustic coat hook on Etsy (Sarah, the seller is from Asheville!), only problem is that it's sold out. So on my next flea market trip I'm going to be on the hunt for some cute hooks and knobs, but who am I kidding I'll probably end up getting them from Anthropology. And where do you buy wood? Jenn just said maybe I could get some sample pieces for free from Home Depot. Hmmm but that would mean I would have to go to Home Depot, yuck. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Jenn Smith said...

i have to show you my hooks i got in the mail from anthropologie, they are huggggggee!!! what if you wrapped some fabric around the wood, that'd be cool too. i def. hate going to home depot too, i actually hate going to walmart, ugh

sarah said...

Who is the seller?? And dont go to Home Depot! When I go home for Thanksgiving I'll find a cute piece of wood from the old barn at the farm :-) haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails