Monday, October 12

Flip Flops or Boots?

I typically don't make good outfit choices around this time of year. One day I'll be sweating to death in leggings and boots and the next my feet will be turning purple in my beat up rainbows. But here are some of my latest purchases for fall!

Express jeans are 30% off right now! I bought a pair of skinny jeans last night. A word of advice: Don't try on skinny jeans after you've eaten here.
And you don't have to have a subscription to People Style to know that plaid is huge for fall.
Here are 2 F21 tops I recently bought:
And I'm always on the hunt for cute dresses that can be worn just about anywhere. I got this one at Francesca's - A store I'm obsessed with that just opened in North Point Mall in Alpharetta.
Related Posts with Thumbnails