Tuesday, October 13

Likes & Dislikes

LIKES:

~This week has been going more smoothly than last week on my "hot mess" scale. Last week I managed to get toothpaste in my eye and draw pen on my face that no one told me about. This week I've only poured granola all over myself a couple times and got spinach stuck in my teeth (And someone actually told me).

~My latest and less fattening Starbucks drink: grande americano with skim milk and a shot of sugar free caramel.

~I thought I didn't have any vacation days this year since I started a new job and all, turns out I have 4 and a half plus 2 sick days! YAY!!!

~The restaurant/lounge Ibiza, right down the street from my condo. I'd been wanting to try it, and this past Saturday night my friend Allison and I ventured over there to find delicious martinis (pomegranate and mango!), tapas, belly dancing, houkas and a DJ that turned the place into a club around 10:30.

~Autumn mix candy corn!!!

DISLIKES:

~Eating an entire 10 oz. bag of autumn mix candy corn in 2 days. I was trying so hard to not eat CamiCakes and look what happened!

~Despite a flea dip and medicine, poor Annie's fleas just don't want to leave :(

~My coworker, Melissa, specifically asked that I never blog about her, and I dislike this very much. And I also dislike that she thinks it's funny that Jessica Simpson's dog got snatched away and how she professes her dislike of chocolate as I'm inhaling m&m's.

~Georgina on GG. She's just weird and annoying and I'm ready for her to leave.

~Last night I thought I'd be healthy and eat the orange that had been sitting on my kitchen table for a few days. As I jumped off the couch to snatch it up, the bottom of the orange had congealed onto my beloved Crate and Barrel placemat. I scrubbed and scrubbed and still haven't managed it get it all off :( I never have that problem with candy corn...

3 comments:

Jenn Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn Smith said...

i really dislike that you dislike my harriet the spy girl

Kb_Mal said...

Aaaah! Your pen on your face recap almost made me spit out my drink (sorry, Ashley!).

And I love that americano with sugar free caramel (or cinnamon dolce)!

Related Posts with Thumbnails