but I don't love you living with me. Annie went back to my parents' house in Roswell, GA last night. I kept her for the week while my parents went on a cruise. Annie is such a sweet little angel, but a high-maintenance angel nonetheless. She was so nervous at my condo and my job, which she showed by throwing up and peeing. The biggest struggle Annie and I underwent was our sleeping arrangements: I wanted her pinned in the kitchen (if you remember from my 25 random things list, I am a high-maintenance sleeper) while Annie wanted in my bed. The compromise? Her bed at the end of my bed. Yeah she definitely won that battle. Annie is always welcomed at my condo, but for both our sakes, she won't be staying often! Oh and my next adorably furry house guest is Olive! (who is fine sleeping in her crate)
Monday, February 23
I love you, Annie
but I don't love you living with me. Annie went back to my parents' house in Roswell, GA last night. I kept her for the week while my parents went on a cruise. Annie is such a sweet little angel, but a high-maintenance angel nonetheless. She was so nervous at my condo and my job, which she showed by throwing up and peeing. The biggest struggle Annie and I underwent was our sleeping arrangements: I wanted her pinned in the kitchen (if you remember from my 25 random things list, I am a high-maintenance sleeper) while Annie wanted in my bed. The compromise? Her bed at the end of my bed. Yeah she definitely won that battle. Annie is always welcomed at my condo, but for both our sakes, she won't be staying often! Oh and my next adorably furry house guest is Olive! (who is fine sleeping in her crate)
Labels:
Animals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment