Saturday, September 5

It's Britney, Bitch!

Just a little over 12 hours since the Britney concert ended and I want to make sure that I don't forget anything! It seriously was the best concert ever. My fav songs were "Circus" and a "Baby One More Time" remix. And the montages/graphics on screen with each song were incredible. A great night full of shrieking and dancing!

On our way...I furiously drove down Peachtree Rd. yelling, "I have to get to Britney!" to the drivers I cut off

Jordin Sparks opened - Her voice was amazing and she looked like Tina Turner

Countdown to the Circus and hysterical with anticipation ... But there was some drama because at one point they stopped the countdown! I was worried that Britney was having a breakdown so I checked TMZ mobile to see if anything was going down.

Perez Hilton introduction

The first song was "Circus" and it was SO awesome! No pics or description could do it justice

Our lower level seats were great!

A "Sweet Dreams are Made of This" remix was also one of my favs

Midway through and loving it!




Finale!

Bye, Britney!

Best concert ever!

So sad it's over, we're pointing to our tears

And then like obese people we went to The Varisty afterwards and ate this:

"Thanks for the good times, Ms. Spears!" - Allison

1 comment:

Molly Hargather said...

not so sure about britney, but some things i am sure about are 1 - i LOVE jordan sparks! jealous. 2 - you definitely went all out on the celebrity smiles for the night. 3 - am salivating over your varsity hotdog right now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails