Friday, September 4

Something Random

I am constantly getting the most random songs stuck in my head. Whenever I tell someone what song it is, the typical response: "Oh you probably heard it and don't remember." Um, no. I know I have not heard Sam Cook's "Don't know nothin' 'bout history" or T-Pain's "She moves her body like a cylone" recently (that's T-Pain in the pic, in case you needed a visual). So if you see me throughout any given day, there's a good chance I have some ridiculous random song playing in my head.

And I had the most random dream ever last night, which I credit to too much Facebooking. I dreamed I visited this girl I knew from college who is now married and just had a baby. Except that instead of a baby it was a wild fox that kept climbing on me as I cowered in a corner. Of course she did nothing to stop it and thought the fox was just all around adorable. Oh and I brought her a painting that is in my office's lobby as a birthday present. She hung it over her couch. No more Real Housewives of Atlanta before bed ...

Okay I think that's enough random word vomit for the day. (I just had to say "random" one more time)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails