Wednesday, September 23

In my perfect world...

~Mini m&m's would be less fattening than regular, and would never make me sick

~New Moon would be coming out this Friday, not in 58 days

~I would suddenly be amazing at kickball and pilates

~I'd be allowed to listen to Pandora at work

~Jessica Simpson's malitpoo, Daisy, would be returned safe and sound by the horrible coyote that took her :(

~The Grey's premier tomorrow night would surprise everyone by being really good

~Instead of Maria Menounos, an Entertainment Tonight Host, I would be in this issue of Modern Dog and that would be my rescue bichon ...

1 comment:

Allison said...

Sigh, I also wish New Moon was coming out on Friday :( waiting stinks, but you can always visit the New Moon website and watch the preview...

and maybe we'll get lucky and the Grey's premier will be really good :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails