Wednesday, September 30

Current Guilty Pleasures

~The new fall shows on the CW, but don't worry the only one I will have a meltdown if I miss is Gossip Girl, but loving the drama on Melrose Place!

~Visited friends in Lexington, Ky this past weekend (pics to come!) and relapsed hard to old eating habits. Drinking queso at Jalepinos, eating Olive Garden breadsticks like a pencil being shoved into a pencil sharpener, late night chocolate doughnuts and BBQ Fritos after a night out...ugh I think I just gained 5 lbs only thinking about it.
~I used to look at Perez Hilton all the time, but it got to be too much even for me. He's now come out with CocoPerez - Where celebrity meets fashion! (aka it's big on pictures and not on all the ridiculously mean commentary) People is still my go to for reliable and breaking celeb news tho.
~Did you know you can check out DVDs from the library? You just place a hold online, they email you when they're available and then you pick them up and have them for a week! I've checked out The Office and 30 Rock.
~While in Lexington, my friend Chelsea and I decided to swap purses until we see each other in a couple months. She got my caramel colored Aldo bag and I got her yellow Longchamp she got in Paris - Perfect for fall! Although I've already warned her there's a good chance I'm going to pretend like the swap was permanent.
~In addition to pumpkin spiced lattess (the ultimate fall drink), I've been ordering london fogs from Starbucks -It's an earl grey tea latte that has just the right amount of caffiene for the afternoon. Thanks to Molly for getting me hooked!
~So on the way to work in the morning I usually listen to NPR. Now I'm not about to try to act all intellectual or whatever, I listen to it because it's the only radio station I can tolerate that early in the morning. But lately I've been listening to fun music - Miley's "The Climb" and Black Eyed Pea's "I Got a Feeling" - Hey I have to get pumped up to go "traffic" stuff at work all day!

2 comments:

sarah said...

I miss Jalapenos and drinking their queso! :)

Anonymous said...

So that's where you got the bag!

Related Posts with Thumbnails