Friday, May 29
In my perfect world...
~I would ride a bike everywhere I went, but would never need to go anywhere uphill.
~I would drink a venti latte every morning, eat sushi for every lunch, and Mexican for every dinner. And not gain any weight.
~I would get 10 hours of sleep a night.
~Annie would never vomit again.
~I would never sunburn and would have a healthy glow all year round.
~Margaritas would have 0 calories.
~I wouldn't get car sick and gas would be free.
~Speidi would not exist.
~A chocolate would magically appear on my pillow every night.
~No one would have armpit hair.
~Plants wouldn't need to be watered.
~I would never lose my sunglasses.
~I would have a bathroom that looks like
this
:
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
But really if Speidi did not exist, how boring would your world be? ;)
May 29, 2009 at 5:58 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
But really if Speidi did not exist, how boring would your world be? ;)
Post a Comment