Monday, June 1

Seriously

SO SICK of the person who lives in the unit above me who's favorite thing to do is vacuum between 12-3:00 AM. Here's some emails the property manager and I exchanged today: 

Hi Richard,

I'm sorry to bother you about this, but the person in the unit directly above me has been vacuuming late at night (last night at 3 AM) and has been waking me up. I was going to leave a note on their door, but wanted to check with you first to see if you have a recommended way of handling noise complaints.

Thanks,
Ashley

(His response)

I will contact the resident about this. 

(Later on)

The person who lives in unit 709 said she is not vacuuming at the times you mentioned

(Me)

Thanks for checking. Could it be a another unit? I have definitely been hearing vacuuming.

(And finally)

If it happens again you may want to go upstairs and hear what unit it is coming from


I can't wait to wonder the halls at 3 AM in a half-awake stupor trying to hear where the vacuuming is coming from!

2 comments:

K_Streams_Her_C said...

That's so bizarre. Let's brainstorm what other things could be making that noise... maybe using a table saw to craft some nifty new furniture?

sarah said...

LOL. Maybe she's using a really loud vibrator??..

Related Posts with Thumbnails