~Following celebrities on Twitter. (and yes it really is them! Spencer just twittered that Heidi's dad sent him a cowboy hat made out of beaver)
~Going to Jacksonville, FLA for a fun road trip this coming weekend. Can't wait to be on the beach!!! Now if only I can get my blistered sunburnt neck under control.
~80's dance parties! Here's a pic from my coworker Katy's birthday party where everyone dressed up in 80's gear. Wish I'd put a little more effort in my outfit, Australian people wore uggs in the 80's didn't they?

Dislikes:
~My disgusting sunburned neck.
~How I can't detag myself from facebook pics on my phone, and I don't have wireless at my condo.
~Ummm for some reason I have not received this week's US Weekly, so not happy about that.
~Sweet Annie baby will be 11 years old this Thursday, and I won't be able to visit her on her birthday. I worry about her getting older, but she still seems so young at heart. Everyone who meets her thinks she's a puppy!

2 comments:
yay! I like the pic of you and annie at the farm :-) she loves it there...
Likes: the fact that I have a co-worker that by April 3rd I will have seen 19 days in a row and it doesn't make me tired or annoyed to think about... in fact, I'm just plain excited about our adventures!
Also, I don't think the shower or the road trip this weekend are going to help with the unhealthy choices in food situation... but its gonna be awesome.
Post a Comment