Monday, March 23

SPRING!

1st day of spring was this past Friday, March 20! Absolutely loving Atlanta weather right now. Above is my condo's balcony. The rocking chair and table are hand me downs from my parents. SO annoyed I didn't take the other rocking chair when it was offered to me, thought my balcony would be too small for two. I want to get another chair, add some plants, and maybe even string some lights along the railing.

This past Saturday I volunteered at a camp in Roberta, GA. The guys built a fence, and the girls painted a fence. I had a great time but am now suffering the consequences of not having worn spf 500 sunblock. The back of my neck is so burnt it hurts to turn my head. My concerned coworkers told me to take an oatmeal bath and drink a mojito. But hey it wouldn't be officially warm weather if I didn't get sunburned.

1 comment:

Allison said...

sigh, being pale stinks sometimes :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails