Monday, March 25

Weekend Recap

This past weekend was the Junior League of Atlanta's Tour of Kitchens event, kicked off with a lavish party Friday night at Mason Murer Fine Art and then Saturday and Sunday were tours of beautifully designed homes and chef demos around Metro Atlanta.

My first time attending the Toast of the Tour party, definitely did not disappoint - A large, cool space with live music, gourmet food, cocktails made by a mixologist with demonstrations, an entire dessert room and a silent auction. A typical Friday night ;-)

Drinks made with dry ice by the mixologist on hand -


Some of the ladies who are in my new member small group, I've really enjoyed getting to know them they are all so sweet and fun!


Aerial silks! Remember when I went to an aerial silks class a couple year ago? :)


Saturday morning George had to go out in the rain and was not pleased, he shakes and rolls all over the floor like a rabid animal when he's wet, the aftermath -


Saturday afternoon I volunteered at one of the houses on the Tour of Homes route, their newly renovated kitchen and master bath were featured -





Definitely makes me long for an upgrade...

Saturday night went out in downtown Roswell to celebrate Sheena's birthday!


Several people asked if it was her 21st birthday haha:)


After dinner we popped by Party Chic a couple doors down on Canton Street for some cupcakes to bring the group at our next stop -


Peanut butter, cookie dough and red velvet :) While at Party Chic they gave us free drinks, including my new fav drink - a vanilla vodka shirley temple!

I stayed at my parent's house that night and most of Sunday, with the cold weather and being on the go so much I was exhausted, nice to have a down day.


Back to work today!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails