Had a low key weekend out and about, ready to get back in a routine this week!
Friday night I met Sheena, Allison and some of their college friends out in the Highlands area for drinks, was so nice to sit out on the patio. I rarely go out in the Highlands anymore even though it's one of my fav areas in town.
At Neighbors
Lazy Saturday morning. Made this smoothie that looks gross - grapefruit juice, frozen mixed berries, nonfat plain Greek yogurt, loads of kale and baby spinach and super green powder from Trader Joe's.
That afternoon Allison and I ventured to Acworth, GA to go to the Woodstock Market, a giant antique and consignment market. It was huge and worth the drive. I knew I'd love it when I was parking and saw a bichon prancing in on a leash. Spotted him in a shopping cart later, he was too excited to pose for me tho. I could have stood there all day trying to get the perfect photo op but his owner laughed awkwardly and just kept on moving.
Allison and I were obsessed with this handmade mirror -
So you know how I'm all into meditating now? Well I downloaded this app on my phone called "The Now" that sends inspirational quotes and sayings about staying in the present moment. As I was strolling the booths an alert popped up that said, "Imagine this as the last opportunity you will have to do what you're doing. Savor the present moment." So if you're ever with me and you hear a gong sound that's what it is, haha.
I got this pretty vintage book, I just love antique and flea markets :)
Volunteered at the Children's Hospital that evening where I colored Pooh and Piglet with a sweet little girl -
On the way home from volunteering I stopped by Publix for some essentials and was craving some unhealthy kid cereal. Yep I definitely ate this for dinner, I'd say that and my morning smoothie cancelled each other out, but the Mexican I ate for lunch probably tipped the scales.
Sunday after Pure Barre class Chrissy and I did some shopping, I know shocking, we also breathed yesterday. So I have been looking everywhere for some green skinny jeans, like for months. Target, Old Navy and Gap are always out of my size and I really don't want to pay a lot for such a trendy item. I even checked the Target and Old Navy in Acworth to be disappointed. Sent Allison a very undramatic text that said, "I guess the universe doesn't want me to have green pants." I even popped in Loehmann's where I found some that in theory should have been my size but couldn't get them over my calves, hmph. Well finally had some success, I found these on sale for $30 at the junior's department in Nordstom yesterday -
![]() |
Fire Skinny Stretch Jeans |
Yay, everyone can sleep soundly tonight!
After shopping and sushi for dinner we splurged on real ice cream, strawberry birthday cake, worth it!

2 comments:
i want green skinny jeans!
I know the smoothie is healthy, but it sure looks like it'd taste awful....
Good job with your coloring!
Post a Comment