Tuesday night we went out for our friend Kyle's (far left) birthday in Buckhead
The group got bigger as the night progressed
We did the Red, White and Brews Buckhead pub crawl, every spot had a different shot to take. I only partook in two of the stops, I tried to be semi responsible and call it an early night.
Because I had to get up at 6:50 the next morning and didn't want to vom or pass out while running the Peachtree
Lori and I looking lovely en route to the race. I tell you what, figuring out driving and logistics for the PRR is stressful! They close Peachtree Road from Brookhaven all the way to Piedmont Park starting at like 5:30am, thankfully I spent the night at Lori's who lives in Brookhaven so I wouldn't be freaking out trying to figure out how to get over to the start of the race from my condo. Me + Directions + Not knowing different and creative ways to get around in Atl + Early morning + Having gone to a pub crawl the night before = Would have been a disaster of epic proportions
But we finished! Was definitely glad to have it done. My dad emailed me my finish place and time - I finished 11,866 out of 57,754 total finishers with a time of 59:08. I didn't pass out or vom so I consider it a success.
Hanging out waiting for the rest of our group to finish
Just a few people came out for it...
As I'm trying to make my way home from the race later that morning (stupid street sweepers) I received a call from someone in my building informing me that my AC was leaking into the unit below me, happy 4th to me! I came home to discover a giant ice block up in my AC, so I put down lots of pots, pans and towels. I had never noticed this and had not seen any problems. Somebody is coming out today to hopefully fix it.
After dealing with my AC drama and taking a much needed nap I headed over to hangout at Chrissy's pool, it ended up being a very fun and relaxing day.
Scott/Kitty used a carrot to cut off a piece of cookie cake -
| No comment about that |
After pool time we walked over to Truffles for dinner (Chrissy/Pony and I had the black bean burger and mac and cheese that was delish)
Then watched the fireworks at Lenox -
| Pony and baby bwown beayah ♥ |
| "Living free in America!" he yelled oh, once or twice. |
| Kitty bought everyone ice cream from a scary truck |
![]() |
| My Bratz pop cycle thing, I threw it on the ground after a few bites. |
| Pretty fireworks! Thankful to live in a such a great country and city :) |



1 comment:
congrats on the 10k! that popsicle looks disgusting haha
Post a Comment