Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Mine was productive and relaxing. Now at the office and way too full from lunch at the Bone Garden where I had a big grilled chicken salad that took me forever to eat and the 7 guys I was with all sat waiting for me to finish it. It's fun being one of a handful of girls to work in Tech. Video games, Star Wars and the like were among the topics discussed. "Who's excited about the bachelorette finale?!" I asked. No one but me :*(
Woke up Saturday morning and realized I had no Splenda or sugar of any kind so walked to Panera for my coffee fix, love this little pond by me. It was grey and cloudy out, just how my skin likes it.
Panera finally started selling iced coffee, they may have for awhile but this is the first time I've noticed. And side note I learned yesterday that the non drive-thru Starbucks are going to start selling beer and wine.
Drank my iced coffee and had a quiet morning until I ventured to The Goat Farm for a yoga class -
That rooster got super close to me! And those are baby chicks but you can't really see them.
There was also this kind of dog running around with a diamond collar on but if I'd kept taking pics I wouldn't have made it to the class on time -
I had originally tried to sign up for the 10am Pure Barre class that morning but it was full, so I thought I'd try out a new yoga class. It was taught by the instructor we had when my small group went to the retreat at the vineyard. I aimlessly wondered the grounds of the Goat Farm in my Tory Burch flip flops (I had no way of anticipating I'd be trekking around on an actual farm) and eventually found the studio far, far away from where I parked -
Thankfully it was super cute inside and was a great class. What it's totally normal to take pictures of strangers and then post them online.
That afternoon I tackled a project I had been dreading and putting off, repainting this old white rocking chair that was handed down to me from my parents -
I sand papered it so it didn't look quite that bad before, haha. And I know it looks creepy in my parking garage. Despite putting down paper I still got lots of white paint on the ground, oopsie.
A definite improvement!
Also replaced the seat cushions with some I found on sale at World Market (couldn't find them online), the old ones were gross and hand me downs, too.
My little balcony, I want to add some more potted plants and get a cute outdoor rug. Maybe even some wind chimes?! I lead such a crazy life I know ;)
Also at World Market yesterday I got these paper lanterns for my bedroom -
I'd been wanting some (I have an aversion to bright overhead lights) and when I saw these in my color scheme I had to get them.
I also hung up this star shaped light I've had for awhile, one of the donations from last year's Boob Trotter yard sale that I hoarded. I really shouldn't admit that, should I?
Life's too short to not have fun star lamps hanging from your ceiling, right? :)

1 comment:
That chair looks awesome! So crafty :)
Post a Comment