Friday, June 8

Andy Cohen Book Signing + Friday!

Wednesday night my coworker Parker and I went to an Andy Cohen book signing at SCAD, quite an interesting crowd turnout. (Lots of crazy old women) Andy came out for Q&A and then signed books and took pictures. I just started his book, so far it's really funny. I like the letters he exchanged with his parents when he was in camp as a kid, haha.

Lots of people clambered around to meet him, when we stood in line for like 10 minutes or so without any movement whatsoever I told Parker we should squeeze our way up closer. After what felt like hours of chaos (actually only a few minutes) Parker was ready to give up, "Let's just go," he said sadly. He was not obeying my instructions to just run up to him and let me snap their picture. ("The security guard will tackle me!" He wailed) I was not so willing to admit defeat, sneaking into fronts of lines and snagging stuff is like one of my fav things to do in life. We eventually managed it and success! Picture taken and book signed!



Now Parker has been on cloud 9 since... Their moment -



"Hi, it's really nice to meet you!" Andy said. And then this happened later -


A tweet convo! So Phase 1 of our plan is complete, ultimate goal of course Parker marrying Andy and Andy becoming my bestie.

More pics of some of the crazies that were there here, including these 2  -

Pic from here

Just a typical day at the office today hanging out coworkers Bella and Pumpernickel (Pumpy)


If she could talk, "I'm bored. Give me a treat. Why do you have your hair in a stupid side braid? Take me outside. Tell my mom I'm bored."


Ahhh Friday it's so great to see you! I am half awake right now as I typically am on Fridays since Thursday nights are usually very late nights working online. This weekend I am hoping for some quality R&R interspersed with bouts of productivity, we shall see. Happy Weekend! :)

3 comments:

Parker Nowell-Cohen said...

You didn't accurately describe our moment! You forgot to mention his lingering gaze, our romantic handshake, and the way he smiled at me and told how good it was to meet me! He knows we are meant to be also!! CALL ME ANDY!!

sarah said...

"sneaking into fronts of lines and snagging stuff is like one of my fav things to do in life" lol, I can confirm this.....looks like yall had fun! Glad u got to meet Andy!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Bella was also saying."Why do you get to sit on the furniture and I'm down on the floor like a dog??"

Related Posts with Thumbnails