Tuesday, May 8

Weekend Pics

Random pics snapped with my phone while out and about this past weekend -

 Happy hour at Northside Tavern on Friday where I met Charlie, it was for a coworker's going away HH, definitely a little too hole in the wall for my taste but I hear they have live music later at night that is really fun.

 

 Then hung out at the Kitty Tower after (where friend Scott lives who we call Kitty, because he is a Fancy Feast cat, like you don't already know that ;-)

 

Saturday went to a Cinco de Mayo party at friend Blake's house, she is an amazing cook, could not stop eating all the delish food!

 

Then met up with Rachel in town from Lex later that night at Flip


I'll post some more pics from the craziness that's happening at my office this week - On Friday I am doing a dance to Olivia Newton-John's "Physical" in 80's aerobics gear (with others, not by myself, haha!)...Let's hope I'm still employed after! ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails