Alright I promised I would post the super scary movie we made in Kiawah, click on Blood Beach below to see just how crazy we are! Should just take a minute or so to download.

Blood Beach
I've gotten a few, "Now why did y'all do this?" responses, well one night we were going through the scary movies that were On Demand, we started a free one called "Blood Oath" that was just ridiculously hilarious and we said that we could definitely do better and then somehow Blood Beach came to fruition over flirtini's after dinner one night. Does that answer your question? ;-)
I've gotten a few, "Now why did y'all do this?" responses, well one night we were going through the scary movies that were On Demand, we started a free one called "Blood Oath" that was just ridiculously hilarious and we said that we could definitely do better and then somehow Blood Beach came to fruition over flirtini's after dinner one night. Does that answer your question? ;-)
1 comment:
Yay! Not at all weird :)
Post a Comment