Last night was theme night at kickball - Trolls!
Chrissy was David Yurman troll and I was silver platinum diamond troll. We're posing like the troll dolls do, even tho one of our teammates said we looked more like Frankenstein, hmph.
The whole team in our rainbow of colors! I guess not everyone got the pose memo.
Mandy as a scary green troll!
Blue and silver - Kentucky colors!
Captured a sweet moment of Pony and BBB putting on their belly button jewels haha
I made vodka gummy bears in honor of troll night, found on Pinterest of course :)
All the girl trolls
Action shots, the trolls won!
Love this shot of Pony kicking!
And me just standing there looking at butterflies and flowers, haha
At Pub 71 for trivia after
Sweet trolls ♥
Mandy gets the most intense troll hair award, she had to lay in the back seat on the drive there haha
Trolls get ornery if they're out too late tho. David Yurman trolls also don't like dust, dirt, going downtown, fast food except for Chick-Fil-A and New Jersey.
1 comment:
This is too much and a super fun idea!
Post a Comment