Tuesday, March 13

Weekend in Pics

Aaannnd it's already Tuesday, k here are just a few pics from this past weekend :-)

Saturday was beautiful weather in the Atl, I went for a long run, cleaned and opened my windows, shook out some rugs and walked to Starbucks for a fix on Saturday morning -

On my street

My dad gave me a free drink coupon which I used to its maximum by getting a venti skinny vanilla latte, don't think I've ever gotten a venti before haha. I had planned on just drinking half but it was so good I drank the whole thing, def gave me the energy burst I needed to clean and go for a run!


Out and about Saturday night, of course Allison and I were ambushed with the usual "Are y'all sisters?!" questions, which we answer on auto reply, "Nope we used to work together." And why do you feel the need to know or find it at all interesting since you just met us? I always want to ask. I guess people will always be fascinated with us redheads ;-)


Despite the chilly weather we played corn hole, for like 15 minutes haha



Sunday my church had an event at the zoo - I love the zoo! (Are you surprised? ;-)

Abby and I riding the train. We were looking forward to riding the carousel but after our train ride it had shut down for the night :*(


Animal pics!

Announcement: As you know my friends and I, um, give each other animal names that we feel embody the person's personality and interests. You don't get to pick your own animal counterpart you are given it. Well I decided that Allison is a bongo because she is fun, unique and artistic! And the red fur :)

Spotted Allison looking regal and serious

I LOVE pandas! In addition to being on a Bravo reality show another life goal of mine is to hold a panda and a koala bear, not at the same time though ;-)

I said (prob a little too loudly), "I wish I was a zoo animal so I could lay around and eat all day!"

Spotted Tim/red panda lounging on top of his house. His wittle weg was hanging over the edge, so cute!


The elephants were eating bamboo and it was so loud, sounded like they were chewing massive chunks of wood.


They had a few animal feedings scheduled - I thought we were going to get to feed them but it was just watching - the only one we made it to was the gorilla feedings. They threw big oranges at them and they never managed to catch any. I liked it when they banged on their chests haha.


Lion and lioness on top of Pride Rock


Rawr!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sisters??? How about twins!
Love the zoo and animals!
Glad you enjoyed your Starbucks drink.

Related Posts with Thumbnails