I am in full bridesmaid mode getting ready for Allison's wedding this Saturday and Chrissy's next Saturday. I feel so blessed to be a part of two of my best friends' big days. As Hayley says, "It's a marathon, not a sprint" :)
So here's my get ready game plan this week:
Pedi tonight and a polish change on Friday (my nails chip easily so I like to wait until as late as possible for nails), in a classic light pink or cream (no crackle silver or anything crazy!) -
And one of the most important things for me to do to get ready for any big event is to spray tan, duh. My fav is the booth at Solar Dimensions. They're so nice and helpful there and they have different scents to pick from that make you not smell like tan :) My least favorite is Hollywood Tans, which is disappointing because there's one right by my condo. There's this one girl who works there who is not very nice. She always gets so annoyed when I ask questions. (They got a new formula and I was confused!) And one time I could not figure out how to get the spray to start for the life of me and I kept having to call her from my booth with the door cracked, "Excuse me! Miss?! Can you help me?! It won't start!"
I got this purse on sale at Gap that goes well with Allison's dress.

And like any good bridesmaid I will have my camera charged and ready to go!

I have my cream colored pashmina that I plan on wearing as a wrap outside in the chilly night air.

An appointment to get my hair styled at Salon Red Saturday morning. Never been there but was referred by a coworker who loves it. I'm thinking a side bun will be a good option. Some styles that I really like -




And some not so much...




Now let's hope I don't have any moments like this -
1 comment:
Have fun - congrats, Allison!!! :)
Post a Comment