As promised here are some random pics from the weekend!
Friday night I didn't do anything fun. After work hit the gym, errands then came home and went to bed early. Busy week. I watched part of Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution and was really depressed by it. They had a single dad with two kids on there and almost every one of their meals was fast food. The dad said he didn't know the first thing about cooking but um hello I don't think you need to have gone to culinary school to know that a diet of chilli dogs and fries is just great for growing boys. People, ugh. Felt really good about myself that I made this healthy smoothie -
Friday night I didn't do anything fun. After work hit the gym, errands then came home and went to bed early. Busy week. I watched part of Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution and was really depressed by it. They had a single dad with two kids on there and almost every one of their meals was fast food. The dad said he didn't know the first thing about cooking but um hello I don't think you need to have gone to culinary school to know that a diet of chilli dogs and fries is just great for growing boys. People, ugh. Felt really good about myself that I made this healthy smoothie -
I'm really into smoothies right now because it's like 1,000 degrees here.
Lazy Saturday afternoon by the pool with Hayley aka Hay Hay/Slinky Inky/Fruit Bat Girl
Allison and I at Dad's Garage that night for some improv comedy. mmm I love SweetWater.
Baby Freddy, who I kept for my cousin Lauren, just being adorable in my bedroom


After church on Sunday Hayley and I went to brunch at Haven. SOOO good. We completely indulged. Here I am acting like I'm 12 with my bloody mary. Hay got a strawberry mimosa.

Appetizer of beneighs
Hay's frittata on the left and I got what I usually get there, the Dresden omelet. It has artichokes, asparagus and goat cheese. And their hash browns and grits are so worth a butt dimple or two.
Then we went and did this. Frank thinks he's the same size as Freddy, actually I just think he doesn't care ;-) We watched a couple episodes of True Blood too of course. I'm almost caught up!
Several hours later (so you don't think I'm a complete fat fat) I went by Menchie's. Hey I don't go there nearly as much as I used to thank you very much. Look at the cute new spoons they have! I love Menchie I don't care if Chrissy says he's creepy. But yeah if I had my birthday party there that might be a tad creepy.
Who do you think is in there?

Night night little ewok!
2 comments:
i want to go to that breakfast place when i come to atl next! And I've started drinking smoothies lately too! I think its the 90 + degree heat...
You should have taken a picture of that cute little chocolate shop tonight... So cute! And since Scott the movie star was with us it would have been totally blog worthy...
Post a Comment