I have mentioned oh maybe once or twice before how much I like working across from Lenox Square Mall. My office really is the perf location here in Atl. Everything I could possibly want within walking distance. Walked over there today and here's everything I managed to "accomplish" in about 45 minutes:
Made a beeline to Anthro and perused all the sales. It'd been way too long. I came really close to buying two colorful seat cushions that were on sale for $20 each for my wooden chairs at my kitchen table. You may remember that these were the chairs I really wanted. So my $15 Ikea folding chairs are in desp need of some sprucing. I put the cushions on hold and am going to think about it.
Made a beeline to Anthro and perused all the sales. It'd been way too long. I came really close to buying two colorful seat cushions that were on sale for $20 each for my wooden chairs at my kitchen table. You may remember that these were the chairs I really wanted. So my $15 Ikea folding chairs are in desp need of some sprucing. I put the cushions on hold and am going to think about it.

After Anthro made one of my other regular stops, Sephora. And very proud of myself for passing up the pretzel and cookie samples on my way there. (It was only because I was full from my leftovers from last night's BBQ dinner I ate for lunch)
Like usual I liberally applied Benefit makeup samples. Bought this mini hairbrush for my purse, have been meaning to pick one up for ages. Mine has gold leopard print on it. Grrr.
Like usual I liberally applied Benefit makeup samples. Bought this mini hairbrush for my purse, have been meaning to pick one up for ages. Mine has gold leopard print on it. Grrr.

Then I got my eyebrows threaded. No line yay. But it hurt like a bitch as usual and my eyebrows were bright red after. I'd never had it done on my lunch break before. Oh well no one has seemed to notice...

Last stop was Starbucks for some mid-afternoon caffeine. Grande 1 Splenda iced green tea for Ashley!




1 comment:
yay lunch time shopping spree! I would be so broke if I worked across from that mall...
Post a Comment