Thursday, June 30

My Special Friends

Hay and I at dinner the other night, Maki Fresh, a sushi place that just opened close to me that I am already obsessed with. It's owned by the same owners as Zoe's Kitchen. Chrissy was already obsessed because they have one in Birmingham. I had a blossom roll - salmon, green apples, arugula, goat cheese (I know I like gc way too much) with lemon-thyme vinaigrette. YUM.


Now I won't make you lose braincells by telling you what led to this ridiculousness, but Chrissy, Matt and Hayley started pretending like I was holding them hostage. There may have been a change in our plans, whatev. Details, details.


Duluth's most dramatic couple in the backseat



Seriously, it was like driving around 5 year-olds who'd just chugged gallons of red bull.





I was not happy.


Fun times.

And here they are with Annie who stayed with me last week -


A little unsure...


That's a fruit roll-up wrapper that Chrissy stuck on her head :'( When Chrissy gets her teacup piglet I'm going to dump frozen yogurt on him.


Actually I could never do anything the least bit mean to him! His name is going to be Bit Bit Wiggles :-)


They're both so happy to be together. And please look at Matt laying there hahaha. We decided the animal he would be is a little brown bear - "a wittle baby bwown beayah"


Annie looks like a sweet, little lamb. baaaa.

1 comment:

Day Old News said...

So cute. My friend has a dog that I think looks like a lamb so I call him Lambert. Like Lammmmmmbert. And my dog is just a hairball. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails