Wednesday, April 20

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm loving that I made it to the 6 AM spin class this morning. First time I've ever gone to that time. Ask me later this afternoon if I'm still loving it, haha.


The Today show had a Eat This, Not That! breakfast segment this morning and they said that people who do not eat breakfast are 450% more likely to be obese. I'm loving this because I eat breakfast every morning! I've been loving milk & honey granola that is actually really good for you. Found it at Whole Foods. Most granola is full of sugar and calories. The Kashi Summer Berry granola was mentioned as being really bad for you and I used to eat that all the time! I've been eating the milk & honey granola with FAGE nonfat plain yogurt and mixing in a little honey and Splenda. Delish!


I'm almost out of conditioner and I really wanted to buy the Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing shampoo and conditioner that I had mentioned in a previous post. But each bottle is $28 and I'm kinda on a budget right now...


I am loving that I went to Target last night and for the price of that 1 bottle of shampoo, I bought all of this -

(Obsessed with this face wash, Brit!)





I am loving that Water for Elephants comes out this Friday. It looks so good! I read the book a couple years ago and really liked it.


Loving that Rachel and Sarah are visiting Atl this weekend! I have lots of fun things planned for us :-)

Rach, Me and Sarah at Keeneland this past fall

Loving that I have Good Friday off to hangout with them, 3 day weekend here I come!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That pic of us makes me a ten :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails