Thursday, February 3

Currently Loving...

I would give one of my pinky toes for this Tory Burch green satchel. I think Tory made this bag just for me.


This is officially my favorite wine - Cupcake Vineyards wine. I know I know, me liking something cupcake related is about as shocking as tone deaf people showing up to the American Idol tryouts. It really is so delish. We drank it at the lake house this past weekend and it definitely puts my usual go to Trader Joe's 2 buck chuck to shame.


And what do you know they have a red velvet kind! A "blend of Zinfandel, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. It's reminiscent of a blackberry chocolate cupcake with a mocha coulis. shows an incredible nose of chocolate, deep rich blackberries, red fruits and a creamy mocha finish that is unmistakable in its intensity and length." Happy Valentine's Day to me!


At the lake we also enjoyed Chelsea's homemade spicy cheese grits. Chels, have I told you that you're one of my fav people ever? :-)


And Chels also made one of my other fav foods, homemade vanilla scones like the kind Starbucks sells, but hers are even better. Best eating weekend ever. If you need me I'll be passed out by the treadmill.


After such glutinous eating on my mini vaca, I'm not going to be sporting anything tight in the near future. I'm obsessed with these Rebecca Taylor tops.


It's not possible to have too many flowy, effortlessly stylish tops.


John Hamm out and about in NYC. With his girlfriend. Who isn't me. Whatevs.


3 comments:

sarah said...

thanks for linking the recipe to those cheese grits. I just bookmarked it so that I can make them this weekend and gorge on them :)
Also, have u seen previews for that movie Bridesmaids? Jon Hamm is in it...!! (so that means we should see it)

Chels said...

Love that second flowery top, that's what I need with my current post-baby abdominal area. The Red Velvet cupcake wine is amazing btw, buy a case!

Rachel said...

Ashley, I just saw this bag in the TB email today and love it too! Beautiful. Also a fan of cupcake wine! Maybe post half we can toast with it! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails