Like many others I am not acclimating well to life after the holidays, so a girl's night out this past Friday night and a snowfall that has shut down the entire city on a Monday were most welcomed.
Chrissy, Hayley and I in a midtown bound cab



Dinner at Shout where Louisa met up with us.
Then we made the windy, cold and whiny walk to Opera, a dance club that Chrissy and I'd never been to and we'd been talking about going for like the past year.
What we love our kiss face pics!
Gross pineapple vodka sodas


Such a cool building, they had it decorated for the owner's birthday. We also got to hangout in one of the VIP areas thanks to Chrissy's connections. Oh and this was where the Real Housewives of Atlanta season 1 reunion was filmed!


Don't let the pics fool you, we were SO tired and didn't even stay that long. Life as young working professionals.

Had a great rest of the weekend - Dinner with Allison at Genki Saturday night and celebrated my dad's birthday at Killer Creek Chop House on Sunday night.
And here is what Atlanta looks like today:
View from my balcony
And here is what Atlanta looks like today:
View from my balcony
Outside my building, wish it could be like this all the time.
My street
Went for a stroll in my little brother from A Christmas Story outfit -
Standing in the middle of Peachtree Rd.
No shortage of bagels and pastries at Panera - Yay :)
And I have plenty of books, unread magazines and season 1 of Mad Men to keep me busy today, plus staying on top of work email, a visit to my condo gym and maybe a little cleaning. And Bachelor tonight, I love Brad!
2 comments:
love the snow pics! I'm so glad you got a day off, you deserve it! :)
sounds like a fun day! did you see the guy on the news ice skating down peachtree?--really fast!
Post a Comment