Wednesday, November 24

Small Group Thanksgiving

My small group had our 2nd annual Thanksgiving potluck last night. Filled with laughter, catching up, delish food and of course wine and cupcakes!

Gigi's! I love their fun flavors - caramel apple, pumpkin cream, cookies-n-cream, banana cream pie, scarlet red velvet (with a ganache center) and Texas milk chocolate. Just wish they had more icing...


Lori's pretty fall flowers that she was mad at me for not noticing right when I walked in the door.


Lookin' a little rough from a crazy work day, but cupcakes make it all better!


Hayley and Emily on their way to getting drunk (j/k haha!)


"Candid"


Half candid


5/8th of the group


Then after dinner we took turns wearing Chrissy's beautiful engagement ring!




But Chrissy made us give it back :(


1 comment:

Kb_Mal said...

Is that Louisa? She and I went to summer camp together!

Related Posts with Thumbnails