Um yes I just Googled "relax song lyrics".
As I'm sure you gathered from my previous post, I needed a weekend to unwind. And thankfully I got to do just that. Too bad Monday mornings come so quickly. But I got to do some of my fav relaxing things this past weekend...
Had my first pumpkin spiced latte of the season, from Panera but just as delish as Sbux.
Got in some much needed cuddle time with Annie. This is the only pic we have of her with her tongue out like a real dog. Like a National Geographic photographer crouched in the wild, Chris captured this rare and fleeting moment.
Hit up Forever 21 and picked up a few essential fall items such as this sweater dress that I'll be sporting one day this week

Ate some comfort food at Cracker Barrel- Is there anything better than their biscuits and gravy? Hey I got a grilled chicken salad as my entree and attended 2 spin classes over the weekend, otherwise I wouldn't be able to fit into my new jeggings.

In between a Sunday afternoon nap on my couch (Heaven), I finished book 2 of the Nora Roberts Bed of Roses series. Chelsea/Sarah/Caris/and any other girls who love to read - These books are so good! They're about a group of 4 friends who run a wedding planning business on an estate in Conn. where they all live. Each book focuses on a different girl. My favorite thing about them (the 2 I've read) is the world Roberts created. And each girl has a different role in the business - one is a photographer, a florist, a baker/pastry chef and one the detail oriented no nonsense mastermind, and the author really did her research on each of their jobs, and of course there's no shortage of romance drama. I found out about them through my BB Rachel, who stumbled across book 1 at Target.

While cleaning on Sunday I popped in my VHS of Clueless. I used to be obsessed with that movie and still am.
"Okay, so you're probably going, 'Is this like a Noxzema commercial or what?' But seriously, I actually have a way normal life for a teenage girl."

Last night indulged in another specialty drink, Starbucks' salted caramel hot chocolate. OMG. It was amazing and worth every calorie (I got mine with skim milk. I always feel like I'm ordering a big mac with a diet coke when I do that). It tasted like the new pretzel M&Ms in liquid form. If you need a mid afternoon Monday pick me up, this should do the trick!

3 comments:
Sounds like a great weekend, I agree sipping a holiday drink on a long lazy weekend feels luxurious. Pumpkin spice, cinnamon dolce and eggnog lattes are so fun this time of year!
Im seriously thinking about getting some skinny jeans and must admit that your blog has helped in the direction im leaning in. (I went shopping yest with monica and she def made me feel like I was way not cool for not having skinny jeans) uh, delimma!
Pumpkin spiced latte sounds amazing right now! Also, that is a really cute picture of Annie. I almost didn't recognize her!
Post a Comment