On the road Friday afternoon I spotted this wood paneled PT Cruiser. I feel the same way about this car as I do when I watch Jersey Shore, awe and disgust.

I forget how pretty Ky is. Moooo!
I stayed at Sarah's parent's house. Love their sweet dogs, Charlie and Buford who are rarely seen apart.
Dinner with the girls Friday night at Harry's. Didn't quite capture our toast.
Rachel, Sarah and Chelsea
Me, Brittany and Caris
After dinner we headed downtown where there was lots of activity because of the World Equestrian Games that were underway (they ended Sunday).
These pretty painted horses were scattered all over downtown.
Outside Sbux
Neigh! (A ridiculous caption to go with a ridiculous pic)
So sweet
Then we went to the Nickleback concert!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUST KIDDING! Omg please don't think for a second that I would ever go to a Nickleback concert. Whenever I hear their lead singer's voice I feel panicky and nauseous. A security guard gave us these t-shirts. (Caris got 3 haha!) Our exchange went something like this:
Security guard, "Do you girls like Nickleback?"
(The other security guards were snickering and commenting on how creepy he was appearing)
Us, "Um, no."
Security guard, "Oh, well okay."
Us, "What did you have in mind?"
Security guard, "Well I was going to offer you some t-shirts."
Us, "Sure!"
Security guard, "Do you girls like Nickleback?"
(The other security guards were snickering and commenting on how creepy he was appearing)
Us, "Um, no."
Security guard, "Oh, well okay."
Us, "What did you have in mind?"
Security guard, "Well I was going to offer you some t-shirts."
Us, "Sure!"
Yes, unfortunately we were in public. Random guys would ask, "How was the concert?!" Our reply, "Awesome!!!"
Brunch at Chelsea's Sat. morning, such a pretty spread
I love brunch!
I finally got to meet baby Pieter. He had just woken up from his nap.
That's a yawn not a scream. He loves his Auntie Ashley!
Most irresponsible looking pic ever
How cute is this?! Baby P loves his mama!
Bye, P!
Keeneland for the afternoon. It was the 2nd day of the season and it was HOT and CROWDED.
But very fun!
mmm spicy bloody marys. As we were walking in we saw one spilt on the ground. Sarah and I looked at each other and said simultaneously, "That looks so good." Hey we used to eat McDonalds on a regular basis so we have gotten a tad better.
UK/Auburn football game that night. This adorable golden puppy named Ellie, along with her family, was at Sarah's dad's tailgate. I just loved her and asked if I could have her. No :(

I got to see Rachel, who I hadn't seen since visiting her in Nashville in the spring.
And of course we're as bossy as ever!
Sad we lost, but glad it was an exciting game. And the excitement continued after the game when we discovered Rachel's car had been towed. Mean car towing people.
Lunch at Jalepinos with my Fajita Friend on Sunday! Marco was so excited to see me and it was like no time had passed at all!
It was soooooo good!
4 comments:
I loved looking at your photo journaling--sounds like a great trip!
I love our keeneland picture!
Yay! Such fun seeing you, I love our horse pictures!
love the pictures! And that bloody mary was an excellent decision. Yum.
Post a Comment