Is where I'm headed this weekend. So excited!

Lexington watch out, *BBs* will be on the loose!
You can find us at Jalapenos, our fav mexican restaurant in Lex., and of course with Marco our fav waiter.

We're known as the Fajita Friends. Bet you can't guess why!

The weather is supposed to be amazing this weekend. Can't wait to spend tomorrow afternoon at Keeneland.

And then tailgate and go to the football game that night. Just hope Sarah behaves herself!

Random old pics of who I'll be hanging out with this weekend -

Rach and I always have so much fun together!

Earlier this year at the Georgia Aquarium

A chilly fall day at Sarah's beloved farm

A birthday dinner at Atomic Cafe in downtown Lex.






1 comment:
haha I like the fact that Jeffrey is behind me with a thoughtful look on his face in that weird pom-pom picture. (but when did he come to a UK game with us??)
can't wait to see the pics you post from this weekend!
Post a Comment