So I officially had the clumsiest 12 hour period yesterday. Monday night, as I groggily got up from the couch I managed to kick over my glass of Crystal Light cranberry apple juice. Purple liquid all over my white rug -
Managed to get most of the juice out (Intense blotting during the Danielle/Caroline showdown on the New Jersey Housewives finale. See, always doing other stuff) but that Ikea rug has definitely seen better days thanks to the many nervous dogs with small blatters that have stayed with me. So I'm thinking a new rug is in my near future. Debating if I want to get a solid brown rug like this one from Crate and Barrel -
Or something like this patterned rug from Pottery Barn. On one hand the darker the rug the less stains will show, but I don't want to do anything to make my one bedroom condo feel any smaller (why I bought a cream rug to begin with)
My other clumsy moment: Knocking over my entire cup of coffee all over my work desk Tuesday morning. Great start to the day. Around 3:30 I was perplexed as to why I was still smelling hazelnut so strongly, turns out coffee was swimming in my keyboard. After a minor freak out and pouring it all out in my trash can I think the only coffee now is in my stomach. The IT department just loves me.
Back to things I want (next to cupcakes and animals my other fav thing to blog about), really wanting these Tory Burch gold flats. BAD. I've been to Phipps twice admiring them. I wear my black and silver ones all the time. Really is there a shoe that is more classic, comfortable and cute as Tory Burch Reva flats?!
My friend Chrissy has a Tiffany key necklace that goes with everything. I love this trefoil key pendent (would def get a different chain tho). I may just have to stop in the four story Tiffany store in NYC next week...
And how adorable are baby porcupines?! I randomly Googled them the other day. Sometimes I really worry about myself.
Porcupine cupcakes!



3 comments:
OK, I think you should go with the patterned rug. I like the idea of some visual interest on the floor and will look good under your glass table top. That one's still dark enough to hide stains and I don't think it will make your room looks small.
I want those gold flats too, beautiful!
Porcupines, so cute :) Love you!
Chels
You crack me up Ashley. I love it.
Can you change the post to read baby hedgehog instead? So many people think these are porcupines that when you Google baby porcupine these are the little guys you get - and they're not porcupines.
Post a Comment