I don't have "shopping at Target on my lunch breaks" under my About Me section (in the left column) for nothing. I LOVE Target. I know who doesn't, right. That's like saying, "I have red hair and I live in Atlanta." But I mean I really love it, like need to find a support group love it.
They should just go ahead and have a $100 cover.
They should just go ahead and have a $100 cover.
I went there on my lunch break yesterday for just a few household items and birthday cards and came out with all this -
I have this deal with myself, if it's from Target than that must mean that's an essential item that I really do need or it's just a great deal.
Like this light up pumpkin I got! How cute is it?! Just $10. How have I survived all these falls without it?!

And um hello why has no one told me that Target has great jeans for just $25?! I have a really hard time finding jeans and pants to fit me just right (pear shaped = curvy short style). So I was super excited when I found a pair of black skinny jeans that actually looked decent on me! And I got some boot cut jeans I'm already wearing today.

Tons of cute cardigans for just $17.99. I work in an office - A cardigan's as important as having a computer. I got this one in grey.

Loose fitting peasant style plaid tops, every girls needs at least 2 dozen of these. Mix and match and layer - Perfect for those crisp fall evenings that'll be here before you know it. I'm sure you'll be seeing me wear this one in the near future (It was just $24.99).

Oh Target, why do you have to be so great. And why does a two story location have to be within walking distance of my office?
But you know what, sometimes you want something unique that every other girl doesn't have. For my birthday my mom gave me this cute bird's nest she found at a flea market in Alabama (I think). I love it because it's something I would never buy for myself and it's one of kind.


4 comments:
I LOVE that pumpkin! I'm sorry, but I'm copying off you and buying one. thanks :)
actually the bird's nest i found at a ga. flea market. you were lucky to get it--i really liked it myself!
Ashley, I have spent $100 in the last 1.5 weeks at Target. Freaking A. Why do I even go in there?
Latest buys:
2 pairs patterned tights
Razors for husband
Hair gel
Pumpkin spice candle
Shampoo, conditioner
Long sleeved grey and black striped tee
Black leggings
Bra
Ahhh!
I agree, target is an addiction. They must have a great team of people picking stuff out--I want everything from coats, to dishes, to the huge number of $5 movies! AHH, I'm going right now, I feel like Rebecca Bloomwood.
Post a Comment