
Snapped a picture of these beauties while out tennis shoe shopping the other day. Thankfully I've never seen anyone actually wear them in real life, but somebody has to because I've seen them advertised for what feels like years. Even if they were free and I was working out at home in pitch dark I wouldn't wear them. I've never seen a shoe that is such an extreme combination of ridiculous and ugly. How could anyone want their legs to be a tad bit extra toned that bad? (assuming they actually work and won't just roll your ankle)
Now I am a big fan of Uggs. Comfy. Casual. Throw 'em on and go. But to clarify I am a fan of them in cold weather only. Uggs or any kind of winter slipper boot with a jean skirt or summer dress is unacceptable, Britney! But at least she's wearing shoes.

Now onto a more recent ugly shoe trend, menswear Oxford shoes. This followed the whole boyfriend jeans look. Can we say trendy for the sake of being trendy? How much better would all these celebs look if they were wearing ballet flats or cute sandals? Except for Jessica Alba who should just burn that whole outfit.

Now here are some cute shoes! Ballet flats from Express I wore to work today.
1 comment:
She(girl with the boots)even looks embarrassed....
Post a Comment