
I bought this ring from Francesca's this past weekend (along with a new dress, cardigan and necklace). Usually bulky rings and bangles bother me throughout the work day but sometimes you just have to sacrifice a little discomfort for cute accessories.
And I just learned yesterday that Anthropologie posts sale items every Monday at midnight on their website. I have asked multiple times when they put out new sales in the store and have been told it's "just random." Not sure if I believe that.
Cupcake and yogurt obsession update: A new cupcake bakery, Lenox Cupcakes, has just opened in Phipps Plaza that I will definitely be trying shortly, but I will be shocked if it rivals Piece of Cake. Their honey vanilla flavor does sound amazing though. And my current fav spot to get my yogurt fix is the new Yoforia that has recently opened in Brookhaven. There was already a Yoforia in the Virginia Highlands area but this one is way better because 1. You serve yourself 2. Which means I don't have to ask for 50 samples before I commit 3. You put your own toppings on 4. They have every flavor you could possibly want and 5. It's right by Verde, my current fav Mexican restaurant, how convenient!
No comments:
Post a Comment