Wednesday, May 5

Random Thoughts

~Happy Cinco De Mayo! However I am attempting to not eat any mex food today. Packed a healthy grilled chicken salad for lunch (courtesy farmer's market and Trader Joe's) and am planning on going to spinning class tonight. Too bad I drive right by Moe's on my way home and burritos are only $3 today...

~I've joined a book club! I feel so urban and adult. Reading "The Summer We Fell Apart" by Robin Antalek. So far so good!

~I love looking at cute desks and work spaces. A couple that caught my eye on Apartment Therapy today:




~The yogurt obsession continues - bought some nonfat greek yogurt from Atlanta Fresh Artisan Creamery on Saturday. Some of their flavors: Wildflower Honey, Vanilla Caramel (with a cut up apple mixed in is so good), Ginger Peach and Black Cherry & Port Wine. Had mixed berry flavor with blueberries and Trader Joe's mixed berry granola this morning, delish!

~Okay last food reference for this post I promise - Actually no I don't promise it's my blog I'll blog about what I want to! Sorry just a little sensitive. So my other dessert obsession - mochi from Trader Joe's. I've blogged before about eating it with Yogurt Berry, but I've recently discovered mochi covered ice cream balls from Trader Joe's. It's basically ice cream wrapped in gummy rice candy. I know it doesn't sound good but would I lead you astray when it comes to desserts? They come in chocolate, mango, strawberry and green tea (heard that one's gross). And best of all they're only like 100 calories each and actually satisfying.

~Power yoga - a really intense cardio form of yoga. My hot yoga studio offers it. My cousin went the other night and said it was awful. She said the room was still hot, it was really fast and traditional names for poses were used. I've yet to try it. I'll let you know how it goes...

~Saw Date Night, cute and had some amusing moments but was definitely not rolling down the aisles. The real highlight was the theatre I went to, AMC Fork & Screen, waiters serve you food and drinks throughout the movie. I'd never been before and had heard extreme opinions about it. But I liked it and my movie ticket was just $6 at night. I plan on drinking a cosmo while watching SATC2 there.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails