Sunday, May 2

Lazy Weekend


I mean, what other kind of weekends do I have? :)

My weekend started out eventful enough, went out with coworkers Friday night (Cantina and Ru Sans YUM) but then woke up feeling icky Saturday morning. I was dogsitting my cousin's dog, Freddy, and rain looked like it was on the horizon so I decided to head down the street to the Peachtree Road Farmers Market. Absolutely loved it. Second weekend it was open for the season. Stall after stall of delicious fresh organic food. I think I sampled everything they had. (Including homemade cheeses, which made me feel like I was in The Back-up Plan) I bought homemade lowfat banana granola and an energy bar, Souper Jenny chicken noodle soup, a mix of lettuce and yogurt. The website has a list of all the farmers, vendors and artists.

And Freddy had so much fun!

Rest of my weekend uneventful, trying to feel better for work tomorrow. Errands, laundry, finished "The Help" (amazing), Kentucky Derby, read a magazine by the pool with Freddy -

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails