Tuesday, April 20

Living for the weekends

So this past weekend was my ideal way to spend my 2 days off. A combo of fun stuff, rest and at least a little productivity. The only things that would've made it better is if I'd done a really cool craft project and The Help had been ready for me to pick up from the library. Here's everything I did:

Friday night -

After work tried a new (to me) Mexican restaurant with coworkers, Verde. They made me homemade Skinny Girl margaritas (I had 2 and they were strong!) and their guacamole was delish. I had veggie and grilled chicken soft tacos. After dinner went to a friend's apartment and my friend Amy and I went on a walk to burn off our dinner. In bed by 10, my kind of Friday night!

Saturday morning -

Lazy morning. Up around 9 with the intention of working out or yoga. Didn't happen. Vanilla chai tea and Special K strawberry cereal in bed. Still hadn't fully caught up from my farm trip and the work week so I needed some downtime.

Saturday afternoon/night -

Dogwood festival in Piedmont Park! Perfect day for it. And then over to Molly's where she made us amazing homemade pizzas. Here's her post on the day's events.

Here's a pic from the festival I snapped with my phone, not the greatest but you get the general idea...


Sunday -

Cleaned my condo including the bathroom, which is one of my most hated chores. Had Brandi Carlile on and open windows to soothe me. I just don't get how my condo even gets dirty so quick. I'm neat and not even home that much. Mega afternoon cardio workout at LA Fitness. I have a 3 day pass I fully intend on using beyond 3 days; they don't even take my name! Caught up on the phone with Chris and Tim (on a 3 way call haha) and Rachel. Watched part of some movies on TV. Load of laundry. Met my parents for dinner at Zoe's Kitchen. And then I may have gotten a birthday cake flavored ice cream cone at Baskin-Robbins after. New Desp. Housewives episode on that night and then bed!

Super excited to visit Rachel in Nashville this coming weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails