Thursday, February 4

Hot Yoga

Went to my first ever hot yoga session Monday night with some coworkers - and they're not lying about the hot part, we're talking ring your t-shirt out, guzzle gallons of water, wipe your face fifty times throughout ... yeah it was intense. But I kind of loved and hated it at the same time. We decided that it's like a drug addiction, it was really hard and I felt nautious at times, but I loved the way it made me feel after (A workout, massage and facial all in one!) - So I'm going to sign up for 20 more classes! Plus the studio is right by my condo and the sessions are perfect times for my work schedule. And it was such a de-stresser. The steamy dim lit incense smelling studio forced me to instantly shift out of work mode, something I struggle with. I think this cancels out the chocolate sprinkle doughnut I just ate, doesn't it?

2 comments:

Kb_Mal said...

I have been once to hot yoga (and once to lessons) through Atlanta Hot Yoga. The problem is I'm so bad about sticking with ANY exercise plan. Maybe I'll come with you sometime!

Allison said...

ah, take me with you!!! I love hot yoga!

Related Posts with Thumbnails