Friday, December 4

TGIF

Up at 7 AM this morning, showered, got completely ready (makeup, straighten hair, etc.), took Annie out and was out the door by 8:20ish. No Starbucks so far this week so I thought I'd reward myself with it being Friday and the hellacious week Annie has put me through (parents on a cruise). Of course the drive-thru line is wrapped around the building like 5X's so I park and run in to get my latte fix. (The pic is my regular Starbucks) As I start to leave I notice my pockets are devoid of my massive keys. In addition to getting caught out in the rain, realizing you've locked your keys in your car is one of the worst feelings. I'd say I do it about once a year, and like car wrecks it always happens somewhere regularly frequented. I called USAA from Starbuck's phone and sat with my latte, a breakfast sandwhich and a New York Times for ~45 minutes before a not so nice road side assistant person came to my aid. Think ditzy girl with Starbucks in hand nervously thanking/apologizing to grumpy man.

Excited for the weekend, going to check out this new bar tonight and attend this tomorrow night. Christmas is in 3 weeks!

1 comment:

Kb_Mal said...

What did you think of Prohibition? Do tell!

Related Posts with Thumbnails