OUTSIDE MY WINDOW . . .
Traffic, offices, hotels, restaurants. I've posted a pic before of the view from my office window.
I AM THINKING . . .
About what needs to get done at work today. The pile of snacks that surround me from all the office holiday activities and how I need to eat something healthy for the first time in days. Need to clean my desk. What I'm doing tonight. Decorating our department's tree for the officewide tree decoration competition tomorrow. Secret Santa swap today. Really important stuff.
I AM THANKFUL FOR . . .
The time I'm going to spend with family and friends over the holidays. And that I have a whole week off for Christmas and a long weekend over New Years.
FROM THE LEARNING ROOMS . . .
I would love to learn more about yoga and actually become decent at it. And it would be nice to be a little more crafty. When walking into Michael's I immediately need a nap.
FROM THE KITCHEN . . .
Cookies! And last night for dinner a spinach omelet with salsa and hot sauce all over it.
I AM WEARING . . .
Khaki cords from JCrew, a blue F21 cardigan over a white long sleeved shirt, and crochet brown Fuggs (fake Uggs as Tim calls them) from Target. And my hair is parted to a different side today, so exciting!
I AM CREATING . .
Can't tell you! *Christmas Presents* Allison and I are having craft day on Saturday!
I AM GOING . . .
Office holiday party at Capital City Club tomorrow, Nashville next weekend to help Rachel with her upcoming move and Prattville, Ala. next weekend with the fam! NYE is TBD at the moment.
I AM READING . . .
Not a lot of time to read right now. Sarah lent me Wicked and Stardust (thought those would be fun holiday reads) but haven't opened either. Pretty much just been US Weekly and People Style. And I made myself (unfortunately) spend some much needed quiet time last night. My batteries needed some serious recharging.
I AM HOPING . . .
Through my office and church I've had the opportunity to help struggling families. I hope the children have a fun and worry free Christmas that they deserve.
I AM HEARING . . .
Office noices. Oh no not your typical office noices of typing on keyboards and phones quietly ringing. A tree is currently being hung upside down from the ceiling (for the competition) and people are conversing from opposite ends of the room.
AROUND THE HOUSE . . .
My condo's semi clean right now. Christmas presents in the corner of my bedroom, tiny pieces of Annie's food still scattered everywhere from last week, a pilates and Friend's dvd opened by my TV, freshly watered former desperately parched plants, no Christmas decorations, a space heater by my bed...
ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS . . .
TOO HARD: Presents! Fun plans to looks forward to! Jalepino cheese straws! Getting texts from a not to be named friend at 1 AM telling me she just remembered why she doesn't eat big boys from Frisches! Oh except I hate that. Coffee! Coke Zero! Crystal Lite! Yes I love them because they get me through my work day!
HERE IS A PICTURE FOR THOUGHT I AM SHARING . . .
This is my computer's desktop background right now, got it here.
1 comment:
First of all, I really want to know what Jalapeno Cheese Straws are- they sound amazing.
And I love your fuggs! Thinking about going to get a pair myself...
(althought I didnt know they were supposed to be fake uggs)
Post a Comment